The Shire of Halls Creek employs a full time Economic Development Manager to provide free assistance to prospective and existing business owners.
- Identifying current and possible future business and self-employment opportunities in the Halls Creek district.
- Assisting people to work and formalise their business ideas through plans and information.
- Facilitating training and information opportunities and workshops.
- Facilitating access to training and mentoring in business specific skills including one on one mentoring partnerships.
- Facilitating access to business finance.
- Encouraging and facilitating the involvement of business, industry and financial agencies with Indigenous small business.
- Working collaboratively with other supports such as Indigenous Business Australia (IBA), Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC), Regional Development Councils, Non- Government Organisations and Chambers of Commerce and Industry(CCI).
- Providing feedback to entrepreneurs.
To make an appointment please contact:
|Economic Development Manager
|08 9168 9123
|PO BOX 21, Halls Creek, WA 6770